Thursday, November 14, 2013

1st Adjustment of Braces

Finally! The first adjustment after wearing the braces for slightly more than a month.
The tools used to take out your wires and cutting your wires will bring some level of discomfort. To me it was bearable but I could definitely feel the intense pain when the pressure was being added on my teeth. 

The whole process only took around 15-20mins. I must say it was quite a fast process.

The doctor did commented that my plague has some harden deposits between the teeth and that my oral hygiene hasn't been done really well. I'm quite perplexed about the situation though. I brush teeth.. Rinse my
Mouth with a mouth wash.. Use interdental brush yet the plague can still accumulate.

Such a sad story. 

The good thing is, if you've noticed the gap between my two front tooth is gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment