Thursday, November 14, 2013

May I just say this.. I just got back home from work.. Yes.. It's 1236am I know.
Ate my dinner, brushed my teeth and my teeth hurts.
It's like someone punching you from the front and you can't help but to allow the pressure to go on constantly on your teeth. Just as you think that you are used to the presence of the braces, the adjustments just have to hurt at this good time of the year.

The brackets especially are hurting badly. It's like someone attaching a rope to your back teeth trying to pull all the teeth against friction.

It's a horrible feeling. I can't eat without feeling any pain. Every bite hurts.

Was sharing the pain with my colleagues today. They told me they like the look of people wearing braces.

-.-.... Wait till you wear one. You'll realize that the look comes along with a lot of pain. 


1 comment:

  1. Though it's so bad to hear that you had to endure that much pain with your braces, that pain really do come along with it. To lessen the pain though, eating only soft food will greatly help. Also, look out for those that do not get stuck on your teeth, so you wouldn't have a hard time brushing. And one more thing, use soft bristles for your toothbrush. It might feel really painful now, but as you go along, the pain will subside, and you will be rewarded with a perfect set of teeth. Chin up! :)
    Calandra @ Mullaloo Dental Centre

    ReplyDelete