Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 2: Orthodontic spacers

today marks my second day of wearing that orthodontic spacers.

My first brush with it would be my tough luck trying to eat a complete zinger burger after putting the spacers yesterday. 

With that slight bit of discomfort, I've decided to attempt eating something else. Maybe not so tough with the meat but should be manageable.
My advice is. Don't even attempt! 

I struggled upon every bite that I took whole trying to complete my mail. 

Every bite exhibited so much of pain. It's like e pain is so bad you will have this hallucination that your teeth was going to drop off. 

My strong advice for those putting those orthodontic spacers for the first time. Trust when your orthodontist tells u to avoid sticky n hard food.

Then again I have two of my orthodontic spacers broken. I called the hospital today only to find out that I could only go down tomorrow to get my broken spacers replaced. 


No comments:

Post a Comment