Tuesday, September 24, 2013

pain on the wisdom tooth


today, I received a call from the orthodontic clinic telling me that my orthodontist is down with food poisoning and will not be in the hospital to conduct the placing of my braces.

The appointment is being shifted to next thursday instead. 

However, I came out with another issue for my teeth. The wisdom tooth on my bottom left is inflamed. The gums are swollen and have affected the whole area of my left jaw and mouth. 
Such a sad situation. I know I'll have to eat all these medications faithfully. Hopefully by next Thursday, the inflamed area would have been recovered by then. 

Else the oral surgeon That I saw today mentioned about how an extraction of the wisdom tooth would be ideal since it is causing so much of pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment