Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 5: Orthodontic Spacers

I began to realize this especially today that i am unable to put my jaws together. In the past, I was still able to have a "bad bite". Now as I perform that action, I somehow feel that there will some back molars brushing the other tooth of mine. Maybe this is a clear signal that my teeth have started shifting after placing the orthodontic spacers.

Although I still feel the pain then and there. My threshold for the pain became higher as well. It used to be unbearable. But now it is slightly more accepting. However, one bad habit is That I started swallowing my food instead of really chewing it. Probably that is one of the drawback. 

I started cautioning myself with the choice of food that I eat. I avoid anything hard at all times coz the pain can sometimes be excruciating. It is like having a bad tooth decay and your gums sore as a result. Another bad thing is that you are constantly being paranoid if there are food stuck on ur teeth. 

According to a lot of websites that I have visited.. Seemingly this is a natural phenomenon. With the spacers.. It is easy to mistook that as your "remains of the food that you eat. 

Countdown: 1 day before I put my braces

Worried as hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment