Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 3: Orthodontic spacers (replacement)

finally I went to the hospital to get the broken spacers replaced.

I dunno how I did but I actually managed to use my tongue power to remove the broken spacers between my teeth. 


Amazing isn't it? This is how it looks like. 

currently this is how it looks like after putting the missing spacers.


few more days before the actual bracers will be placed into my tooth.

Worried about how it is going to be like. 

Currently I have a lot of struggles chewing my food. Even fish ball is hard for me to chew. A lot of food is bad for me... Basically anything Tt needs to be chewed is bad Becoz my teeth starts to ache the moment the action starts. Really horrible. Feel like putting all e food into e blender.. Mix it with a lil water then treat it like porridge n eat it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment